5-Anywhere SqueezeItIn Exercises
- Shoulder raise - Standing straight up, place feet hip width apart and engage your abs. Bring shoulders up towards your ears while keeping arms straight down by your sides. Hold for a 3-count of Squeeze-It-In, then release. Keep head and spine aligned throughout and arms down by your sides as you shrug your shoulders up.
- Ab squeeze - Pull your belly button in toward your spine. Hold this position for 10-15 seconds then release. Repeat. Remember to breathe throughout this exercise. Perform this move throughout the day.
- Calf raise - Stand straight with your body aligned from your ankles to your shoulders. While keeping your abs engaged, come up onto the balls of your feet and hold for a 3-count of Squeeze-It-In. Release and come back down onto your heels. Repeat for 2 sets of 12.
- Glute squeeze - Stand with feet hip width apart. Slowly squeeze your gluteal (buttocks) muscles together. Hold for a 3-count of Squeeze-It-In and release.
- Kegels - Refers to MayoClinic's video
Note: What exactly does "Abs engaged" mean?